As these terms and conditions (these “Terms”) are subject to change without notice as may be necessary, please confirm all details whenever logging on.
Purpose of use
This website is offered for the convenience of users for non-commercial purposes only. SGAP and/or Geely shall not be held responsible for any misuse or other damage or liability caused by the use of the user of the website for whatever purpose.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The information and images, etc., on this website are protected by copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights held or managed by SGAP. Users shall comply with any and all laws and regulations with respect to copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights when using this Website. The reproduction, reuse, sale, or otherwise, in any manner, of any information, image, or data provided on this website is strictly prohibited without the written authorization of the copyright owners. SGAP reserves the right to institute applicable claims for damages against the wrongful use of any data on this Website with the proper courts.
This Website may provide links to other sites that are not managed by SGAP. SGAP does not make any guarantee with respect to the content of such websites. When using such websites, users shall comply with the terms and conditions thereof, and shall use said websites at their own risk. Should any damage befall the users from using other websites, whether or not said websites were linked in the SGA Website, users shall hold SGAP free and harmless from any and all claims.
Users shall be required to obtain SGAP’s prior approval in order to add a link on SGAP’s Website to any website that is not managed by SGAP. SGAP may institute the proper action under applicable laws against users who may add links without the necessary prior approval.
Protection of Personal Information
- SGAP shall exercise due care in offering the Services, but does not guarantee the quality of the Services in terms of compliance, integrity, accuracy, security, legality, relevance, or any other aspect of information.
- SGAP assumes no responsibility for any loss arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Services, except where such loss is attributable to SGAP’s intentional act or gross negligence.
- SGAP assumes no responsibility for any and all losses resulting from any software or any hardware accident arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website, failure of the communication environment, trouble arising between a user and a third-party, or other similar incidents.
- SGAP may change or terminate the content of the Services, or suspend or shut off the Services, in whole or in part, without any notice. In such case, SGAP assumes no responsibility for any loss suffered by users as a result of the change to or termination of the content of the Services, or the suspension or closure of the Services.
Forward-looking Information, etc.
Nothing on this website was created to solicit the users of this website to invest whether on the company or on any other entity. The final decision and responsibility with respect to investments rests solely on with the users of this website and its content. Furthermore, statements made on this website with respect to SGAP’s plans, industry forecasts, etc. that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements based on the assumptions and beliefs of SGAP at the time of disclosure. SGAP cautions several important risks and uncertainties could cause actual results to differ materially from those discussed in the forward-looking statements, and therefore, the users of this website should not place undue reliance on the information presented on this website. SGAP disclaims any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, changes in assumptions or otherwise.
This website uses traffic analysis tools that use web beacons to facilitate the use of the content on this website by users. However, no personal information concerning users is acquired using web beacons.
Secure Sockets Layer
This site adopts Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology with respect to personal information. With SSL, the information is transmitted to the registered computer through the network after being encrypted on the personal computers of users.
Governing Law / Jurisdiction
- These Terms are governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
- All claims, demands, disputes, controversies and differences of whatever kind and nature between SGAP and users hereto arising out of or in connection with this website and these Terms as to the existence, construction, validity, interpretation or meaning, performance, non-performance, enforcement, operation, breach, continuance hereof and/or thereof shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Taguig, Philippines in accordance with the rules of the Philippine Dispute Resolution Center, Inc. (PDRCI) which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this paragraph. The tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties, and judgement thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.